At the header of each page, you see the currently open page name. Let’s call this user interface element the “Page Namer.” This element of the user interface serves a few roles:
- It indicates the currently open name (duh)
- Its font color indicates the current page status:
- Black (in light mode) indicates the page is currently saved
- Gray (in light mode) indicates the page is currently not saved
- By changing the page name and hitting Enter (or clicking/tapping outside of it) you rename the page, automatically updating all references to it as well.